Off Court Lane, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 6QP
Our Superheroes deserve an epic setting and we’ve found just the place. Home of the 2012 Paralympic and Olympic rowing events, Dorney Lake’s level gradient, closed tarmac roads and clean, tranquil waters make it a natural choice for our unique series. There’s plenty of on-site parking and set in 450 acres of scenic parkland, it’s a rather lovely day out. Parking and entry are free of charge, and spectators are very welcome.
How to get there:
Dorney Lake is within easy reach of London, Heathrow Airport, the M4 corridor and the M3, M25 and M40 motorways.
- Exit at Junction 15 of the M25 and follow signs to Slough
- Exit at Junction 7 of the M4 and follow slip road to roundabout
- Turn left onto A4 towards Maidenhead
- After traffic lights turn left at roundabout onto B3026, signposted for Dorney and EtonOn
- left-hand bend, turn right, signposted Dorney Reach
- After 400m enter Dorney Lake, Eton College Rowing Centre through large white double gates
- Once through the gates keep going until you meet our parking marshals who will direct you where to park
Main stations for Dorney Lake are Slough and Windsor & Eton Riverside. It is also near Burnham, Taplow and Maidenhead stations.