Off Court Lane, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 6QP
Our Superheroes deserve an epic setting and we’ve found just the place. Home of the 2012 Paralympic and Olympic rowing events, Dorney Lake’s clean, tranquil waters, level gradient and closed tarmac roads make it a natural choice for our debut event. There’s plenty of on-site parking and set in 450 acres of scenic parkland, it’s a rather lovely day out for Superheroes, Sidekicks and spectators alike.
How to get there:
Dorney Lake is within easy reach of London, Heathrow Airport, the M4 corridor and the M3, M25 and M40 motorways.
- Exit at Junction 15 of the M25 and follow signes to Slough
- Exit at Junction 7 of the M4 and follow slip road to roundabout
- Turn left onto A4 towards Maidenhead
- After traffic lights turn left at roundabout onto B3026, signposted for Dorney and EtonOn
- left-hand bend, turn right, signposted Dorney Reach
- After 400m enter Dorney Lake, Eton College Rowing Centre through large white double gates
- Follow perimeter road to left of lake down to the boathouse
Main stations for Dorney Lake are Slough and Windsor & Eton Riverside. It is also near Burnham, Taplow and Maidenhead stations.