Story Competition Terms and Conditions
1. THE PROMOTER
The “Promoter” is Superhero Series Limited, company number 10312457, whose registered office is at 122 Feering Hill, Colchester CO5 9PY
3. HOW TO ENTER
3.1 Tell us in your own words why you should win a place on a celebrity superhero team.
3.2 The prize claimant must be a GB resident and 16 years or over. Anyone under 16 needs parental/carer’s permission to participate in Superhero Tri.
3.3 The closing date is 28 February 2017 and winners will be notified by 15th March 2017.
4. THE PRIZES
· The Prizes are: 20 Celebrity Superhero Team places (1 place per prize claimant)
5. HOW TO CLAIM
5.1.1 You will be notified by email if you have won by 15th March 2017 , please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email account so that any correspondence doesn’t get lost in spam/junk mail.
5.2 The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes (or any part of the Prizes) for a Prize or Prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the Prizes (or any part of the Prizes) unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing. The Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
6.1 The Promoter shall use each winner of a Prize’s personal details for the purpose of administering this Promotion and winners of Prizes also agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
6.2 The winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
7.1 There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English Law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraph 7.2 will apply.
7.2 The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
· Any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
· Any changes to Prizes or the way in which they can be used;
· Problems with the dispatch of Prizes (such as Prizes failing to reach the intended recipient);
· Any act or default of any third party supplier; and
· The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
8.1 The Promoter shall retain ownership of all intellectual property rights and all other materials associated with the Promotion (whether in hard copy or electronic format).
9.1 Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
· This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the Prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize)